Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Travel
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: London
Job Title: Accounting Assistant/ Accounts Receivable
Job Salary: £12 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with the leading travel company in the UK and are looking to bring in an experienced Accounts Assistant/Accounts Receivable to help the team. This job needs someone who’s seasoned in these professions and can hit the ground running. This Temporary job offers a healthy hourly rate, hybrid work and flexible hours. Its an interim contract which will cover you over the Christmas period, so if you have the experience this is the job for you!
* Strong excel skills
* Accounts assistant experience or accounts receivable experience
Main duties and responsibilities
* Assist with the day-to-day accounting of the Trains and Cruises UK Operations, including processing all of the monthly supplier invoices, setting up payment runs & raising customer invoices.
* Reconciliation of supplier statements. Dealing with any supplier queries and admin.
* Processing team expenses in a timely manner.
* Processing refunds, expenses and direct debit invoices
* Supporting buyers with queries regarding purchase orders. 4.6. Processing of credit card expenses and reconciliation
* Ensure compliance with the Belmond Finance Policy Manual.
* Sometimes requires working long hours around deadlines especially at month / quarter end.
* Perform any additional duties as assigned by the AFC/ FC
* Understand and abide by Belmond’s core values, incorporating them into all areas of responsibility. Act in line with the Belmond’s leadership competencies