Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Chris Ollerton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller
Job Salary: £22000 - £22000 Per Annum
Located in the city centre, An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller to join an established financial organisation in their finance team. In this role you will be responsible for collecting overdue invoices in a professional manner. This role will suit someone who has good experience within a similar role and is comfortable being involved in other company duties. They offer a starting salary of between £19,000 & £21,000.
* Timely and effective collection of overdue debt.
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
* Resolving queries
* Liaising with internal departments to ensure smooth running of ledger
* Element of payroll data entry (Experience preferable but also able to train on this)
* Admin – Covering phones, post, covering lunches
* Experience in a similar role
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Confident in their ability to manage a ledger and also take on new responsibilities
* Excel competent / Sage experience