Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: London
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Salary: £15 - £20 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group pleased to present an excellent opportunity within one of the most a well-known, award winning, independent restaurant Groups base in the UK, who operate some of the most recognisable and loved restaurants in the hospitality sector. They are looking to bring on an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to integrate into their well-established team and take full ownership of the job.
The successful candidate will relish in the opportunity for personal development as part of a hard-working team and be part of a fast paced, ever evolving, and dynamic company. You will be offered hybrid working and flexibility around working arrangements which suit your lifestyle.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Accounts Payable and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. We’re looking for someone who’s a specialist in Accounts Payable and has worked in the hospitality industry. The finance team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast-paced environment.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Take responsibility for one of the company’s leading brands.
* Efficiently input invoice details accurately onto CODA System
* Ensure that suppliers are paid on a timely basis.
* Promptly dealing with queries from internal and external parties
* Assisting Operational Employees in the business with their dealings with suppliers
* Carry out supplier statement reconciliations to maintain the accuracy of the accounting ledgers.
Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitude):
* Experience using Fourth Tradesimple is paramount.
* Strong Excel and systems knowledge (CODA experience would be beneficial)
* Experience and knowledge of the restaurant industry
* Strong communicator with clear verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and are very well-known in what they do.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team as soon as possible.