Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Engineering
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known, long-established business based in the heart of London, looking to take on an Accounts Receivable Assistant.
This role is an opportunity not to be missed as it is only THREE DAYS in the office, hybrid roles are becoming fewer by the day so make sure to apply of that is what you need.
If you are looking to jump into a new role and take your career to the next level, this will be the right role for you.
You will enjoy working within a supportive, bubbly environment where the long-term progression opportunities are endless. This role will be the right route if you are looking for self-growth and a successful future.
* Required qualifications, skills, behaviours, and attributes
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* Results orientated, initiative-taker who can work under their own initiative.
* Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, literacy, and numeracy skills.
* Ability to assess qualitative and quantitative information to support decision making by senior directors.
* Capable of setting priorities and bench marking progress towards achieving objectives.
* Ability to work to deadlines and manage the work of others efficiently.
* Ability to form strong interpersonal relationships with a wide range of people drawn from different parts of the company and customer organisations.
* Proficient in the use a range of IT packages.
* Ability to work on multiple projects.
* Willing to learn new skills, undertake training courses and development when appropriate
* Accident and life assurance cover
* Private Health care after initial three-month period
* Statutory Pension deductions – Peoples Pension
* Use of the office gym
* Career progression and training opportunities
* Holidays 31 days including bank holidays (shut down for Christmas)
* Hybrid working
* Hours either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Brief overview of the Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Accounts Receivable:
* Maintain (CRM) in collaboration with Operations Managers and office staff
* Assist with the upload of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tender submissions to Relevant portals
* Maintain client managed service portals, in collaboration with client’s requests and perform reconciliation on accounts where applicable,
* Create and submit client monthly Applications & Spreadsheets to clients on receipt of payment certificates
* Support Invoicing Department with the submission of Monthly Applications to clients in line with Payment Schedule date,
* Review and maintain external portals daily
* Create and submit client reports as designated in line with Monthly Reporting Schedule
* Providing administrative support to the commercial team.
* Investigate and reconcile current and historical variances on accounts
* Close out final account reconciliation and client along with Commercial Manager/Executive Director
* Maintain and upload credit note spreadsheet to SAGE and consult with Executive Director for approval on credit notes
* Assisting in preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required and provide advice to Commercial Manager on status of accounts.
* Developing and maintaining of internal and external relationships