Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Commercial Accounts Assistant
Job Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently partnered with a well-established and reputable professional services business who are looking to strengthen the finance function in the Manchester office. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for long term career opportunities as well as job security and longevity.
To assist the UK management accounts team in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and provide support for the finance team reporting to the Finance Manager and Associate Director of Finance.
The Commercial Accounts Assistant will work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and Assistant Commercial Accountant to produce robust sales MI for the UK and Ireland Entities. They will be well organised and knowledgeable of accounting principles, be flexible to information requests from external departments and to assist the production of sales MI and other reporting.
* Complete reconciliations for the following: daily sales, lead sources, supersede contracts, and report any discrepancies throughout the month and quarter.
* Review input accuracy of processed contracts on Unity and working closely and liaising with Sales Ledger team to ensure anomalies are rectified.
* Work closely with the Payroll & Commissions team to ensure reconciliation procedures operate effectively
* Assist with commissions analysis at individual levels and team
* Assist with pricing and discounting at individual levels and team
* Assist with financial analyses for key stakeholders, throughout the month and quarter in readiness for the Sales Conference
* Assist with KPI reporting for the quarter end pack and as required by the Commercial Finance Manager & Associate Director of Finance
* Assist in the preparation of the sales budget.
* Other ad-hoc tasks as required for the Commercial Finance Manager & Associate Director of Finance
What you Bring to the Team
* Ability to organise & prioritise workload to produce high quality work within deadlines.
* Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of financial reporting procedures
* Demonstrate ownership of own processes to complete and improve effectively
* Ability to organise, manipulate and present large volumes of data using Excel spreadsheets.
* AAT Qualifications would be beneficial
Please feel free to get in touch with Brandon to discuss in further – 07977823565 / 02076503199 / firstname.lastname@example.org