Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Commercial Finance Business Partner
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Commercial Finance Business Partner
Manchester – Permanent
£40,000 – 45,000
We are currently sourcing for a progression role within a well-established Finance team. It will be a key role within a fast-growth organisation whose revenue is growing year-on-year globally! You will be the reporting directly into the number one in finance and be the go-to for the transactional finance team and Management Accountants. This is a key role within the business and will business partner with Senior heads across the Group finance function and wider business.
With a direct reporting line into the Financial Controller, the position is suitable for an individual who is bright, confident, positive and an excellent communicator. You will be the key point of contact for the business in all commercial finance matters. You will be responsible for budgets and forecasts, new business and renewal pricing and commissions and bonus calculations.
You will be on hand to solve problems & offer advice. You will have an eye for detail. You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to support you in liaising with and building close working relationships with both intercompany colleagues and business partners alike.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyse and develop new pricing strategies to drive business growth through client acquisition
* Compile profitaiblity analysis on the existing client base to allow the business to make informed decisions
* Produce forecasts and budgets on a quarterly basis, for Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets and Cashflows including full commentary and variance analysis
* Lead the pricing for contract renewals on a monthly basis, analysing utilisation and profitability and delivering a suggested price points.
* Compile commission and bonus analysis for all internal sales teams on a monthly basis
* Meet with potential and existing clients to negotiate and explain pricing models
* Suggest opportunities and strategies for improvements in the current processes
* Assist with the month end process where required
* Ad-hoc support including reporting analysis and other projects
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
* Have a strong finance background, ideally with some experience of business partnering
* In-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel and proven ability to build and develop complex models
* To ensure a high level of attendance and punctuality
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Competence and experience with Salesforce a bonus
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed