Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Management Services
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a leading organisation looking to bring on an additional member to the finance team. This is an opportunity suited to someone who is motivated and looking to take on a challenge whilst learning. If you enjoy working within a supportive, vibrant environment and want a role that offers progression and stability, look no further.
This role is suited for someone with one-year minimum experience and are a team player who can come in and be a key member of the finance team.
Brief overview of duties:
* Manage a portfolio of customers.
* Regular and proactive telephone, email with customers, as well as inbound contact from customers.
* Regular conference calls/meetings with customers and internal teams such as sales/customer services.
* Log and understand queries that prevent payment of invoices and liaise with customers on progress.
* The Credit Controller will report to Credit Manager Department Credit Management.
* Logging all notes/actions/collection activity within the systems, informing all relevant stakeholders.
* Establishing a rapport and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Analysing and preparing data for meetings/conference calls as well as provide customers with debt reports.
* Monthly statements to customers where relevant, ensuring data accuracy and consistency.
* Reconciling customer accounts.
* Offer an excellent customer experience.
* Ensure work is delivered in compliance with company procedures.
* Any other reasonable duties as defined by management.
Requirements: Strong communication skills, 1 year credit control experience.