Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are excited to announce a new, exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to take their career to a new level. We’ve partnered with a Reputable Professional Services business who are looking to take on a Credit Controller to tackle aged debt and help reduced and maintain a healthy ledger. This opportunity offers you the chance to manage your own ledger, a wide range of benefits and work with the best in the business. If you’re looking the next new challenge and the chance to work with this fun, energetic team, then this is the opportunity for you.
* Reducing debtors’ ‘Days Sales Outstanding’
* Responding to client queries and keeping customer retention levels
* Providing administrative support to the finance team and create/maintain a good communication within all departments.
* Keeping close watch on debtor account balances – weekly review of all Aged Debt per
* Ensuring the team adhere to credit and collection
* Release Held Order screen.
* Cash Receipt
* Direct Debit
* Due Diligence check for new credit application
Skills and experience required:
* Able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Credit Controller while liaising with key customers.
* Strong Excel experience required.
* Strong communication skills.
* Be a team player.
* Have a ”can do” attitude.