Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with a fast-growing organisation based in the city of Manchester, looking to bring in an experienced Credit Controller into the finance team. We’re looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join this amazing team in Manchester. This job is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step forward in their career and learn from the best finance team in the UK. If you’ve got the experience and want to expand your career, then this is the job for you!!!
* Daily motivation and drive to meet or exceed short term performance goals.
* Taking responsibility for own daily collection call schedule.
* Meet or exceed individual goals, KPIs and SLAs and take full accountability for the delivery of same.
* Monitor performance against KPI’s & SLA’s and be able to explain deviations from targets including but not limited to:
* Movements in Aged Debtors profile
* Activity Stats (call volume, call time, email queue)
* Work with the Development and Service Delivery Manager to identify training requirements and agree coaching schedules.
* Ensure direct call method is always the first collection contact attempted.
* Initiate escalation of account queries where resolution is outside Payment Team authority or advice required.
* Build and maintain a close working relationship with Customer services/client Experience and other business functions, to resolve all complaints to the clients’ satisfaction.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders on account queries.
* Adherence to individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for internal and external stakeholders.
* Cash Collection, Rescheduling Arrears, Direct Debit coverage, Outbound Call targets, Debtor Days, Collection Efficiencies, Aged Debt movements.
* To ensure a high level of attendance and punctuality.