Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are currently partnered with a Reputable Professional Services business who are looking to take on a Credit Controller to tackle the aged debt and help reduce and maintain a healthy ledger. This position will give you the responsibility to manage your own ledger and build key relationships from day 1. This opportunity offers a competitive package as well as the chance to work in a fun and exciting working environment with a business who pride themselves on staff retention.
* Reducing debtors’ ‘Days Sales Outstanding’
* Responding to client queries and keeping customer retention levels
* Providing administrative support to the finance team and create/maintain a good communication within all departments.
* Keeping close watch on debtor account balances – weekly review of all Aged Debt per
* Ensuring the team adhere to credit and collection
* Release Held Order screen.
* Cash Receipt
* Direct Debit
* Due Diligence check for new credit application
Skills and experience required:
* Able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Credit Controller while liaising with key customers.
* Strong Excel experience required.
* Strong communication skills.
* Be a team player.
* Have a ”can do” attitude.