Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Emily Bond
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £11.00 - £13.00 Per Hour
A dynamic, global enterprise is seeking a Credit Controller who will be responsible for a number of key accounts, looking after all day to day cash collection/allocations and ledger maintenance.
Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager, key responsibilities will include;
* Reconciliation and posting of daily cash receipts.
* Achievement of monthly collection targets and KPIs
* Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
* As well as credit control you will be responsible for working closely with the payroll and billing team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers.
We are looking for:
* Experience of working in a credit function as a Credit Controller
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Outstanding computer literacy and able to exhibit advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, commercial environment. Beany01
* Confident in dealing with people over the phone and in person.
* 28 days holiday
* Exceptional pension scheme
* Annual Bonus
* Luxury open plan office space
* Opportunity for progression