Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
My client a successful business based in the heart of Central-London are looking to take on a Credit Controller to manage their impressive portfolio. They are looking for someone earlier on in their career looking to take the step up into a more senior role. You will be working in a B2B environment so customer services skills will play a key part in being the successful applicant.
* Chase outstanding debt via telephone, email & letters to ensure that payments are collected on time.
* Be the first point of contact query resolution throughout the process to build relationships and encourage timely payments.
* Monitor client accounts with an aim to reduce any aged debt older than 90+ days.
* Liaise with neighbouring departments in order to gather any specialist/additional information to resolve queries efficiently.
* Maintain full and thorough notes on database to ensure a clear audit trail of events.
* Allocate payments in various formats (such as credit or debit card, cheque, cash) accurately and apply relevant charges in line with the Company policy.
* Maintain regular cross functional communication with Client Accounts in order to ensure a seamless link, support and accurate reporting.
* Provide training for new/temporary members of the Department.
* Prepare training materials for negotiators to ensure that they are encouraging timely payments.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Credit Control experience is essential
* Proven customer service skills.
* Advanced Excel including Vlookups & Pivot Tables is preferred