Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: NHS Organisation
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £12 - £13 Per Hour
Looking to jump into an exciting new challenge??
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known, long-established business based in the heart of London, looking to take on a Credit Controller on an initial interim basis.
This is an opportunity not to be missed as this industry is growing in need and so are credit controllers. Although this is a credit control role, it would also be an open door for a graduate looking to take a progressive step into a large organisation.
You will enjoy working within a supportive, bubbly environment where the long-term progression opportunities are endless. This role will be the right route if you are looking for self-growth and a successful future.
Brief overview of the Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Responsible for the collection and recovery of all outstanding Overseas Visitors and Fee-Paying debts.
* Generating and despatching of statements through reminder letters, email, via high volume telephone calls, and face to face meetings.
* To liaise with staff from source departments, Consultants etc. to resolve queries raised by debtors in an efficient and timely manner.
* Maintain records of bad debt provision and write off in accordance with NHS Executive guidelines.
* Produce monthly, the aged debt report and detailed analysis of overdue accounts for senior management.
The successful candidate is ideally working to a short notice or immediately available