Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £13 - £16 Per Hour
Looking to take your career to the next level??
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known, worldwide business, looking to take on an Credit Controller on an initial interim basis. Although it is a Credit Controller role, my client is just looking for someone with drive, commitment and that can pick up the role. So if you have an accounting background and are a quick leasrner wanted to step up on the career ladder, this is for you.
With the cost of living rising, the need for credit controllers are rising too – what a time to be in a fast growing company!
You will enjoy working in a vibrant and motivating team. The client have a unique outlook on managing their employees as they focus on development, both personally and professionally, meaning this role will definitely be the right route if you’re looking for self-growth and a successful future.
My client understands his colleagues needs. He is offering hybrid working and you only have to go in to the office one day a week at most. So nut only can you work in the sun, you also get to save money on travel- sounds perfect to me.
This is a role not to miss as it has endless benefits. The client will be moving quickly on this so you could have a new role by next week.
You don’t need credit control or health care experience for this role but it would definitely be a bonus.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Responsible for the collection and recovery of all outstanding Overseas Visitors and Fee-Paying debts.
* Generating and despatching of statements through reminder letters, email, via high volume telephone calls, and face to face meetings.
* To liaise with staff from source departments, Consultants etc. to resolve queries raised by debtors in an efficient and timely manner.
* Maintain records of bad debt provision and write off in accordance with NHS Executive guidelines.
* Produce monthly, the aged debt report and detailed analysis of overdue accounts for senior management.
If this has caught your eye or you are looking for a credit control role, no matter your current situation, pop me a call. I am more than happy to discuss what your looking for and what the role entails.