Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £12 - £14 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known, long-established business based in the heart of Manchester, looking to take on a Credit Controller on an initial interim basis.
This is an opportunity not to be missed as this industry is growing in need and so are Credit Controllers.
You will enjoy working within a supportive, bubbly environment where the long-term progression opportunities are endless. This role will be the right route if you are looking for self-growth and a successful future.
Brief overview of the Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Take full responsibility for own daily call schedule of overdue client accounts
* Handling payment and service queries principally by telephone, but also by email and letter
* Processing debit/credit card payments
* Liaising with Client Experience and Client Retention departments whilst also adhering to internal processes, to ensure clients’ accounts operate as smoothly as possible
* Complete requests for client account adjustments when required
* When the collection opportunities are exhausted, and all efforts for resolution to date have been unsuccessful, provide a full and complete case history per client for escalation to the Payments Team Senior.
* A Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a credit control role within an end-to-end function including responsibility for your own cash allocation (required)
* Knowledge of Excel would be beneficial, especially knowledge of Vlookups & Pivot Tables for reporting purposes