Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £100 - £120 Per Day
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known organisation who have previously featured in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 based in the heart of London, looking to take on a Credit Controller.
This role is an opportunity not to be missed as it can be remote, hybrid or in the office depending on how you prefer to work. A role this flexible will not be around long and will start imminently.
You will enjoy working within a supportive, bubbly environment where the long-term progression opportunities are apparent. This role will be the right route if you are looking for self-growth and a successful future within a business that truly looks after their employees!
* Focusing on an aged debt and highlighting any troublesome 90+ day clients
* Contacting clients predominantly via email to inform of overdue invoices
* Deal with any queries surrounding unpaid invoices and come to an agreement regarding payment
* Keeping the Credit Manager up to date with aged debt
* Building relationships with internal stakeholders when working on resolving any issues regarding unpaid invoices
* Setting up new payment contacts
* Post cash receipts when invoices paid
If you are on 1 week notice or less and interested in discussing in more detail, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch!