Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Property Services
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £15 - £16 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio credit control are working with a well-known organisation looking to take on an experienced credit controller on a temporary cover.
You will be carrying out proactive credit control for all centres to minimise arrears, unallocated receipts, and credit losses. You will also be carrying out reconciliations and reallocations of tenant accounts and payments to resolve payment issues.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Carry out active credit control for all centres.
* Reconciliation of tenant accounts, including reallocation of payments if required.
* Review and resolve unallocated receipts.
* Provide absence cover for the cashier.
* Monthly review of arrears and collection activity with General Managers.
* Liaise with Leasing Executives and General Managers to capitalise on wider opportunities for collection of arrears.
* Engage with solicitors and debt collection agents as required.
* Support the Credit Manager with timely and accurate reporting on arrears, collection statistics, unsettled cash, credit loss provisions and write-offs.
* Prepare and review tenant completion statements.
* Support statutory audit of arrears, expected credit losses and write-offs.
* Work collaboratively with key external and internal stakeholders.