Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Samuel Lowe
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
If you want to develop in your career in finance, this might be the best place for you to be. Our client is looking to grow their energetic financial team by adding a regular member. You will have many opportunities to grow in this role, and you can see yourself progressing up the company’s levels.
Apply as soon as you can if this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you because it is for a reputable client and will be a competitive position. That way, we can talk about it and determine whether you want to be considered.
The role consists of:
* Matching the ledger’s payments to the underwriters
* Actively distributing the Aged Debt Report, discussing your allocated accounts with underwriters, and highlighting any issues in corporate credit control meetings.
* Sending regular statement chasers to insurers and brokers
* Producing and giving out broker commission statements
* Increasing and issuing deductibles journal postings while verifying financial data and participating in various month-end reconciliations
* Query resolution
* IT skills: necessary MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to handle difficult calls and work under pressure
* Ability to anticipate and solve problems
* Ability to manage own time productively and prioritise workload effectively
* Previous experience with Vlookups and Pivot tables