Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: TJ juttla
Job Location: London
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £16 - £20 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio group have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a property company on an initially 9-month temporary contract. They need an extra pair of hands to help out where necessary and take some of the workload off of the wider team.
They are looking for a dynamic credit controller who can cope in a fast-paced working environment and for the right candidate, they may be the option to extend.
This is a respected client and competitive position, so if you feel this role is a good fit for you, please apply as soon as possible.
* Providing ad hoc support to the Accounts Receivable Manager as required.
* Prepare and issue 5 Day Notices when required.
* Send regular arrears statements to our tenants/customers.
* Monitor the AR inbox and deal with any associated queries or requests
* Processing of tenant/customer refunds where applicable
* Assist with the monitoring and clearance of any AR suspense account items
* Reconciliation of customer and tenant debtor accounts – Instruct the treasury team regarding movement of cash between customer and tenant accounts in association with this process
* Assist the accounts team with daily allocation of cash and any associated queries regarding payments received
* Assist with the monthly and quarterly lease charge process – rent, promotion fund and service charge invoices and other Ad Hoc billing where applicable
* Previous experience of the property industry desirable, combined with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit control.
* Must be numerate, computer literate and possess good communication skills.
* Excel – Ideally Vlookups & Pivot Tables
* Must have ability to work under pressure, use their initiative and have a flexible and ordered approach to their work.
* Good team player.