Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £22000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio credit control are working with a long-established business based in the heart of Manchester looking to bring on an experienced credit controller. This is a role for someone who is looking for a stable credit control role they can stay in for the long term. They are a long-established business within the health industry.
If you are a credit controller looking to join a role where you will be a valued member of the team of a fast-growing company.
* Cash Allocation
* Bank Reconciliation
* Posting invoices
* Take full responsibility for your own daily call schedule of overdue client accounts
* Handling payment and service queries principally by telephone, but also by email and letter
* Processing debit/credit card payments
* When the collection opportunities are exhausted, and all efforts for resolution to date have been unsuccessful, provide a full and complete case history per client for escalation to the Payments Team Senior.
* The above is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to perform different tasks to support the changing demands of the function and the overall business objectives of the Group.
* 2 years credit control experience minimum
* Able to travel into Central Manchester Monday – Friday