Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Alex Rose
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Credit Controller (Fluent German-speaking)
Job Salary: £24000 - £25000 Per Annum
Portfolio Credit Control are currently working with a global engineering parts company based in Didsbury, South Manchester who are currently recruiting for a fluent German-speaking Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working for one of the leading, global suppliers of specialised engineering solutions providing specialist German-speaking support to the Credit Control function of the company. The company is located in the lovely area of Didsbury, South Manchester. There are excellent transport links, with the railway station very close by and the M60 & M56 motorways close too.
* You will be responsible for maximising cash receipts
* You will be responsible for reducing aged debt
* You will be collecting from business customers
* You will be chasing debts via telephone, email and letter
* Ensure debtor cash collection performance is maximised
* You will ensure any risk of late payment/bad debt is minimised
* Support the performance of the overall credit and collection performance
* Preparing files to hand to litigation
* Resolving queries and disputes
* Liaise with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure customer service levels are maintained
You must have previous Credit Control experience, ideally within the engineering sector. You will be working with the companies German clients, therefore the ability to speak German fluently is essential. You will be self-motivated and driven to complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner. To be successful you need to be able to organise yourself and prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency.
If you’re interested in this Credit Control opportunity, please apply with your updated CV to Alex Rose at Portfolio Credit Control.