Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Salary: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The position is suitable for an individual who is bright, confident, positive and an excellent communicator, who is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
The post holder will have a minimum of two years account collection experience and will rise to the challenge of hitting collection targets against assigned lists of overdue clients. The focus is on excellence in cash collection and calls completed with outstanding call quality service and care. The role requires a pragmatic and commercial approach to problem solving coupled with excellent negotiation skills.
* Contacting clients in relation to their overdue accounts
* Handling payment and service queries principally via telephone
* Provide “Super Service” when handling all enquiries and making the necessary notes on our systems to keep accurate and timely records
* Processing debit/credit card payments
* Liaising with the team to ensure client accounts and internal business processes operate as smoothly as possible
* Complete requests for account adjustments where required
* When the collection opportunities are exhausted, and our efforts of resolution have been unsuccessful, provide a full and complete case history per client for review of the next stages
The above is not an exhaustive list and you could be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the changing demands of the Credit Control function.
* To complete work-flow tasks relating to credit control in an accurate and timely fashion, by ensuring client call lists are completed within the stated timeframe
* Cash collection, Direct Debit coverage, Outbound call targets
* To ensure a high level of attendance and punctuality