Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: London
Job Title: EMEA Payroll Analyst
Job Salary: £35000 - £45000 Per Annum
Looking for an EMEA Payroll Analyst to assist our Payroll Managers in coordinating the inputs needed for processing payroll within EMEA, in a managed payroll operating model.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Liaise with internal HR partners to collect and organize payroll data before submitting to payroll providers
* Liaise with payroll providers on submissions and review of payroll data within agreed upon timeframes.
* Assist with handling queries from employees, internal partners and vendors.
* Assist manager with coordinating the monthly payroll for EMEA employees, including review of inputs and outputs for reasonableness and completion
* Run payroll reports and assist the Compensation Accounting team with queries regarding payroll accounting
* Strong Payroll experience in a similar role
* Solid functional knowledge, commensurate with level, including understanding of EU payroll processes and regulations.
* Capable of working independently, as a member of the team, and in partnership with vendors.
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of Payrolls outside the UK, especially France, Italy, Germany