Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group are recruiting for a market leading, international music and entertainment business looking to hire a Finance Assistant into a newly created role. The position has arisen due to company growth, with the department requiring additional resources and headcount.
This is the perfect role for an individual who is part-qualified and/or working towards either ACCA or CIMA. They may also review profiles of candidates who are AAT qualified looking to gain more experience in a finance capacity and gain exposure to a variety of accounting duties including Month-End.
This is virtually a fully-remote role with office attendance only being necessary a couple of times a month to maintain company culture. On top of the flexibility, the organisation would also offer the successful candidate study support and commit to study leave.
* Daily banking entries, bank reconciliations, liaising with the bank
* Reconciliation and posting of Stripe merchant card transactions
* Responsibility for Accounts Receivable month end closure
* Responsibility for fixed and leased assets
* Responsibility for inter company recharges and reconciliation
* Month end journal/accrual postings
* Daily sales and monthly cost centre reporting
* Responsible for UK sales tax return
* Experience in either a transactional finance role or PQ Equivalent experience
* Intermediate Excel – Vlookups & Pivot Tables
* Someone with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Someone proactive who can work independently
Should this role be of interest, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will endeavour to get back to you ASAP!