Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job Salary: £22000 - £23000 Per Annum
Reporting to the Ledger Manager, your responsibilities will cover all aspects of company car fleet & expense administration.
This is a great opportunity to take responsibility of the company car fleet and expenses for a UK wide business, whilst gaining practical experience working within a fast-paced finance team. Sitting within the purchase ledger team your duties will be split between managing the administration and upkeep of the fleet cars and ensuring the expenses submitted follow group policy. The role requires someone with strong communication skills to liaise with colleagues and external suppliers.
* Reconciliation of fleet to motor insurance database.
* Accurate recording of vehicle transfers across fleet & employee records.
* Updating HMRC and internal HR software.
* General administration and query resolution of fleet matters.
* Liaising with third party contacts in a professional manner.
* General administrative duties, including scanning and filing.
* Checking the accuracy of the motor fleet invoicing, querying any issues with the lease provider.
* Update and distribute monthly M.I reports.
* Ensure the vehicle “pool” is effectively co-ordinated and an efficient level maintained.
* Co-ordinate the issuing and return of cars and ensure this is carried out thoroughly, and accurately recorded.
* Expense administration using cloud-based expense software.
* Assisting with purchase ledger duties including invoice input.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work as part of a busy team and under time pressures.
* Possess strong communication skills.
* Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
* Competent in MS Excel & Word.
* Ability to reconcile and problem solve.