Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Finance Processing Assistant - Accounts Payable and Travel
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are working with a well-known, long-established business based in the heart of London, looking to take on a Accounts Payable on an initial interim basis.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
You will enjoy working within a supportive, bubbly environment where the long-term progression opportunities are endless. This role will be the right route if you are looking for self-growth and a successful future.
Brief overview of the Day-to-Day Responsibilities as an Accounts Payable:
* Support the finance team in the achievement of the wider objectives and goals;
* Ensure compliance with the Secretariat’s policies and procedures;
* Deal professionally and in a timely manner, with queries and requests from internal and external customers;
* Achieve month end deadlines while ensuring all tasks are completed accurately;
* File and archive soft and hard copies of financial records efficiently and promptly;
* Support the financial accounting team during audits as necessary;
* Draw the attention of management to any potential risks and issues identifying mitigating actions;
Experience and Skills:
* At least 4 years’ book keeping or accounts payable experience or experience of working in a similar finance environment
* Good IT skills, experienced user of Microsoft Office products
* Experience of computerised accounting and electronic banking
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge or experience of reviewing and processing travel expenses is preferable