Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Title: German Credit Controller
Job Location: London
Job Salary: £32000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An amazing opportunity for a Fluent German Speaking Credit Controller to join an international and global FMCG brand in their Central London head office. Working with a multilingual team you will be responsible for your own allocation of accounts collecting from the German Markets.
Duties will include:
* The timely and accurate collection of monies owed, control credit limits and extensions or your accounts and maximise collection efforts and cash flow in to the business.
* Review financial information, credit reports, customer pay history, etc. to recommend appropriate credit limits for assigned accounts.
* Deal with daily cash allocations and banking
* Generate reports to assist in collections and identifying problem areas.
* Provide support and analysis for special projects
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience in Credit Control and experience of exceeding collection targets preferably within a retail or FMCG environment, will be a self starter and be looking for a new position where they can build a career and brand within a forward thinking and innovate business.
This is a German speaking role so candidates will need to be a fluent German language speaker and able to communicate in German at a professional level both writer and verbally.