Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Greg White
Job Location: London
Job Title: German & English Speaking Credit & Collections Controller
Job Salary: £ - £15.00 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to be recruiting for one of our leading Travel clients based in Central London.
My client, a giant in the industry is looking for a proficient German / English speaking Credit & Collections Controller to join the business on an on-going basis.
- You will be responsible for the collection on an allocated group of accounts. This includes: chasing payment by telephone / email collating and entering self-billing details, raising invoice requests and resolve any queries in the process.
- Collection of the Company’s accounts receivable balance for the German business and some Hotels accounts
- You will process all debit/ credit claims inputting data into a customer debit note database, checking the database regularly and processing associated credit notes
- You will perform account reconciliations to monitor customers against credit terms agreed
- You will frequently review the order list and daily payments received to ensure accounts are up to date and accurate.
- Must be fluent in German and English – will work on German Ledger
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Oracle experience preferred, very strong on excel
- You will have fantastic time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- You will be able to successfully communicate both internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have previous exposure to the media market and be available for interview ASAP.