Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate Finance - Credit Controller
Job Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with a fast-growing organisation based in the city of London, looking to bring in a recent Graduate into their finance department. This is an entry-level position and would suit someone early on in their career looking to get their foot in the door within a finance capacity. This position would start off with one-on-one training to pick up the in-house systems and finance processes and slowly develop into a key member of the Finance function. If you have recently completed a degree in a finance relatable subject, this could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller will be part of a busy finance team and will support the team in resolving any customer and internal queries.
Main Duties as a Graduate Finance – Credit Controller:
* Contacting clients in relation to their overdue accounts, payment and service queries via telephone and email.
* Deal with all incoming invoice and payment correspondence including calls, emails and other correspondence and resolve their queries regarding, updating the notes on internal systems to ensure we keep accurate and timely records.
* Liaising with internal departments to ensure client queries regarding outstanding invoices are successfully resolved.
* Complete account adjustments where required.
* To hand over files for Litigation when the collection opportunities are exhausted with a full case history, liaising daily with the central litigation function.
* Making Client Experience aware of any complaints, cancellations or action points.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
* MUST BE Degree educated.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience working within a customer service role would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be desirable.
* Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Previous experience working in a finance function is advantageous.
* Team player and willingness to learn.