Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate - Finance (Sales Ledger)
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with a fast-growing organisation based in the city of London, looking to bring in a recent Graduate into their finance department. This is an entry-level position and would suit someone early on in their career looking to get their foot in the door within a finance capacity. This position would start off with one-on-one training to pick up the in-house systems and finance processes and slowly develop into a key member of the Finance function. If you have recently completed a degree in a finance relatable subject, this could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Sales Ledger will be part of a busy finance team and will support the team in resolving any customer and internal queries.
* Sales order processing
* Generating sales invoices and credit notes
* Processing cancellations and contract amendments
* Working closely with the Sales team to ensure that orders are processed correctly
* Cash posting and allocations
* Responding to customer emails and general accounts related queries
* Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
* Must be Degree educated.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience working within a customer service role would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be desirable.
* Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Previous experience working in a finance function is advantageous.
* Team player and willingness to learn.