Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: London
Job Title: HSE Technical Writer
Job Salary: £42000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting for multi award winning global organisation for a Health & Safety technical writer to work within their modern central London offices.
The HSE technical writer would be responsible for writing and reviewing content for the HSE segment within their digital content platform and provide up to date legislation knowledge and information for the wider global group. You will be working within the Content, Commercial, Sales, Editorial teams to develop the way that content is delivered to maximise the value to our clients
The team are looking for an experienced, technically strong NEBOSH diploma qualified candidate, or equivalent, to take responsibility for authoring and updating key HSE products on offer to the businesses clients.
Day to day duties will include:
* Researching, authoring and updating content for the HSE products, this could include:
* commentary and analysis;
* updating tools including audit and risk assessment;
* preparing online and events training materials
* contributing articles for online products, news updates, e-alerts and social media to raise external profile;
* Discussing technical updates with expert authors and assisting the HSE Content Manager and Health and Safety Development Editor with reviewing externally authored work.
* Working collaboratively with other HSE colleagues in the Group to support the Content Manager in creating a HSE content hub.
* Supporting the delivery of practical content and the creation of tools
The ideal candidate will possess
* A NEBOSH diploma or equivalent.
* An understanding of health and safety legislation and compliance.
* Proven writing skills, including the ability to convey complex themes in an accessible way to a variety of audiences with varying levels of expertise.
Superb teamwork and communication.
* Strong IT skills.
* Interest in digital content.
This role should appeal if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of technical developments and serving customer needs. The modern, central London office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude.