Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim Credit Control Manager
Job Salary: £250 - £325 Per Day
(Hybrid); Portfolio Credit Control are currently recruiting for a rapidly expanding organisation based in the heart of the city who has recently been acquired by a well know Private Equity firm. This is an initial project role for at least 6-months with the potential to extend.
They are looking for a hand on, dynamic Credit Manager to come in a lead an initial Interim Project with the main aim to build a Credit Control Taskforce. The Credit Manager would be responsible for building an interim team and taking full ownership of a aged debt which has crept up due to rapid company growth and international development.
* Recruit and lead a Team in London composed of x2 Senior heads and an administrator
* Work directly alongside an impressive CFO who has come into the business to implement change and develop the finance function
* Highlight key areas of development within Credit Control
* Implement new Credit Control processes within Finance and also within the wider business
* Focus on reducing the aged debt, specifically focussing on 60,90,120+ days
* Drive the team to hit KPI’s surrounding call targets and collection expectations
* Report and provide daily/weekly updates to the CFO and CCO on company DSO and Aged debt project
This role will potentially offer hybrid working for the right individual, but due to the importance of the role and the business-critical nature surrounding the vacancy, we would advise the right candidate commit to as much office presence as possible, at least at the start of the contract.
Ideal Candidate Skillset:
* CICM qualification would be beneficial but not essential
* Previous experience of project/consultancy work is desirable
* Team management and recruit experience is a must
* Excel skills specifically for reporting (Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
If you are interested in the vacancy, please apply with a copy of your updated CV, we will only be reviewing profiles of candidates who are on a maximum of 2 weeks notice as this is an urgent requirement!