Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim Credit Controller
Job Salary: £12 - £14 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are urgently seeking immediately available candidates for a number of opportunities working for a well-known media organisation in Central London. The right candidate would be able to start an assignment with no notice and commit until at least 2022, with the possibility of extending.
IMMEDIATE START! – TEMPORARY
* Ability to improve collection performance goals, reduce bad debt, DSO, and other key performance indicators.
* Achieve monthly cash collection targets by actively chasing customers
* Attend and participate in collection meetings by updating and keeping manager informed of current statuses.
* Enforce credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards
* Establish and maintain positive relationships with cross functional teams involved in AR process.
* Maintain agreed upon reporting metrics associated with individual portfolios.
* Ability to negotiate and manage relationships
* Strong problem solving and customer service skills
* Ability to Prioritize and multi-task is essential
* Run credit checks on new business
* Process month end closing entries in a timely manner
* Involvement on Special Projects as necessary.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
* Minimum of 2 years Collections experience in a fast-paced target driven business
* Confident, adaptable and ability to work effectively under pressure
* SAP systems experience an advantage
* Preferred skills in pivot tables, Vlookups and spreadsheets
* Strong communication, interpersonal, detail and team oriented, problem solving skills