Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim Finance Manager
Job Salary: £18 - £22 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be working with a leading charity in North London on the recruitment of an interim Finance Manager. Working within a great team you will be reporting directly to the CEO and Director operations with sole responsibility of the accounting and finance function.
Your day to day duties will include:
* The full AP/AR function, dealing with the payments of all invoices, expenses and credit cards. Processing payments (cash, cheque, online and BACS)
* Ensure the posting of all bank transactions and reconciling the main bank account on a monthly basis alongside periodic reconcilliations of other charity accounts
* Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
* Working with all departmental budget holders to ensure accurate income and expenditure monitoring and that spending is within annual budgets
* Providing reports to the CEO and the board from the accounting system Quickbooks
* Manage the financial aspects of tenancy agreements, including managing deposits, invoicing and rental increases.
* Ensure all donations are accurately recorded and reconciled in the accounting records.
Experience of working with Quickbooks or XERO is essential with experience with a charity HIGHLY desirable.
This is an immediate start opportunity and we are looking for candidates to start immediately.