Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Junior Credit Controller
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Portfolio Credit control are working with an international Property organisation to bring on an enthusiastic individual looking to learn and grow within the world of finance. The company want to train you up into a role that you can excel in. If finance is your passion, this could be the one for you.
The company values their ability to provide opportunities to all their employees throughout their career. This means although this is a role where you will be able to get stuck in and gain further experience, it is only a starting point as you will have the ability to progress within the company.
This role is full time in their beautiful new offices. They are based near to transport and have free parking available.
* Minimum of two months within a finance related role
* Ability to travel to the office Monday to Friday
What else have they got to offer?
* Career progression opportunities
Brief Summary Of Duties:
* Cash Allocation
* Bank Reconciliation
* Liaising with clients and chasing payment of invoices
* Resolving client invoice queries
* Using client online portals where relevant
* Liaising with sales teams on any client account matters
* Keep clients within an acceptable credit limit
* Maintaining client contacts records.
Even if you aren’t sure based off our description, it would be worth having a conversation so we can see if this will be right for you and discuss in further detail.