Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Order Processing Administrator
Job Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently partnered with a reputable business who sit within the FMCG Sector. They are looking to add some additional talent to the growing order processing function and are looking for a Sales Order Processing Administrator to join the team. An excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and is keen to join a business who pride themselves on valuing their employees and promoting within.
The normal working week will comprise of 39.5 hours per week. This will consist of one early start 7am to 4pm and one late finish of 11am to 8pm the remainder will be 9-6pm with a 5.30 finish on a Friday. Saturday’s to be worked only in exceptional circumstances. (Easter/Christmas and would be on a rota basis. 9-2pm. Bank Holidays will also be operated on a rota basis and paid as overtime.
Please note the early and late shift will not start until the probation period has been signed off and all parties are feeling confident.
* Taking and processing orders via telephone, from sales representatives, by email, Excel and also via bespoke food and beverage platforms such as F&B, Swiftcloud, and Procure Wizard.
* Advising customers of out-of-stock items and offering replacement stock
* Booking in deliveries
* Liaising with customer, drivers and transport manager regarding deliveries
* Organising last minute couriers for customers who require additional stock outside of their normal delivery day.
* Invoicing orders once picked by our warehouse operators
* Ensuring that all paperwork regarding delivery has been returned at the end of the day I e proof of delivery has been signed and dated and if any shortages have been noted that they are investigated accordingly.
* liaising with buyers regarding stock issues and putting together the daily out of stock list
* Filing of invoices
* Dealing with general customer queries regarding orders and deliveries on a day-to-day basis
* Any other administration tasks that may arise
* An excellent telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail coupled with a good memory
* A working knowledge of Excel
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* Evidence of taking complex orders in past roles.
Due to the nature of the business you are unable to take Holidays in November/ December as this is one of our busiest times of the year. This also apply’s to any week that a bank holiday exists