Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Purchase Ledger
Job Salary: £22000 - £23000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with a rapidly expanding organisation based in the Manchester area, looking to take on a Purchase Ledger. They have seen year on year growth and have consistently produced impressive company profits.
This is a key role which manages the Purchase Ledger team ensuring they accurately process invoices, staff expenses & travel plans. They need to review and assist in keeping to the team KPI’s, handling information requests from senior management.
We are looking for a motivated individual with experience of Purchase Ledger experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be numerate, have computer processing skills, including key MS office products (excel, word, outlook etc.) and possess good communication skills. They will be able to work accurately and be effective at prioritising a demanding workload in a busy working environment. The role requires someone able to communicate to internal and external stakeholders and problem solve issues efficiently.
* Accurately process invoices to the correct cost categories.
* Booking accommodation and travel for field staff from booking forms.
* Creditor statement reconciliations and query resolutions.
* Expense administration and approval following expenses policy.
* Housekeeping of the creditor’s ledger ensuring payments are allocated.
* Review inbox, process invoices in inbox, and distribute and chase approval of invoices.
* Review and solve queries in the purchase ledger inbox.