Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Regional Team Coordinator
Job Salary: £16 - £17 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are collaborating a with leading international consultancy based in the city of London, eager to find an enthusiastic office manager join a vibrant fast paced team. Established for over 20 years, the role would not only be offering job security but also professional growth. This will be a diverse role and the successful candidate will have experience as an office manager or/and pa.
With a handbook full of benefits and a high potential to go perm, this opportunity isn’t one to miss and won’t be available for long. If you want to change up your day to day and push yourself this could be the role for you.
Please know Office manager or PA experience is required.
* The role is to ensure the smooth running of the region by carrying out the day-to-day running of the UK regional offices and supporting the main business functions.
* Involved with the coordination and implementation of company policies and procedures.
* The role has a strong focus on staff interaction, co-ordination and being a focal point for staff support enquiries.
* HR & Employee Relations – processing HR information, updating policies and procedures, first point of contact for queries from the team.
* Office Management – diary management, answering the phone, managing office stocks, processing finance information and various administrative tasks.
* Events – organising staff events and celebrations
* Operational Admin – visa applications, timesheets, training management, insurances & ISO applications/audits and annual review process
* IT & resources – maintaining asset register, adhoc IT support, SharePoint administration Candidate Requirements
If you are interested in the role please reply with contact details and a copy of your most up-to-date CV.