Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Brandon Robinson
Job Location: Nottinghamshire
Job Title: Senior Credit Analyst
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are currently working with an established energy business who are growing rapidly! Our client has been established for 8 years and are looking to double in size again by 2024 with a total of 500 employees projected growth. They are looking to bring in a Senior Credit Analyst into one of their specialist energy branches based in the midlands. This role does offer hybrid opportunities. As well as paying a competitive salary there is also a great benefits package.
* Analysing and proposing operational strategies
* Building insight into our portfolio
* Understanding and articulating the impact of those strategies on all parts of the organisation
* Analysing data to spot trends and investigating the root cause behind changes in our debt book, tell us the unknown
* Writing queries, notebooks, and scripts to answer ad hoc analytics questions.
* Adding to our existing data pipeline infrastructure to deliver data and insight to the business in an automated way
* Supporting the Credit and Debt Operations Manager to give insight into how to optimise credit strategy based on risk
* Supporting the credit team’s operational processes by providing key data items
Skills and experience required:
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Strategic thinking, with advanced knowledge and experience of coding using SQL to extract and manipulate data.
* Inquisitive – Being able to seek out information and not just accepting the first response
* Organised – Fantastic organisational skills
* Knowledgeable – Being able to use Excel, SQL, and other Analytic and visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau to an advanced level to manipulate data to identify patterns and enhance reporting.
* Confident – Would need confidence to report and challenge gaps found but also to be able to apply governance around any requests for data.
* Team Player – You enjoy working closely with a team
* Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills to be able to manage stakeholders at various levels both within the organisation and externally.