Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Senior Credit Controller
Job Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
Portfolio credit control are working with a industry leading business who are looking to bring a credit control professional into the business. This opportunity suits someone who is motivated and has strong communication skills. You will enjoy working within a bubbly, fast paced environment.
If you are currently a credit controller and ready to move into a senior position, this role has that to offer.
This is a fast-growing, well-established business where you will have a stable role whilst being a key member of the credit control team. If your happy to pick up the phone and get the money in- this could be the one for you!
* Manage a portfolio of customers.
* Regular and proactive telephone, email with customers, as well as inbound contact from customers.
* Regular conference calls/meetings with customers and internal teams such as sales/customer services.
* Log and understand queries that prevent payment of invoices and liaise with customers on progress.
* The Credit Controller will report to Credit Manager Department Credit Management.
* Logging all notes/actions/collection activity within the systems, informing all relevant stakeholders.
* Establishing a rapport and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Analysing and preparing data for meetings/conference calls as well as provide customers with debt reports.
* Monthly statements to customers where relevant, ensuring data accuracy and consistency.
* Reconciling customer accounts.
* Offer an excellent customer experience.
* To challenge existing processes.
* Ensure work is delivered in compliance with company procedures.
* Any other reasonable duties as defined by management
* Two years credit control experience
* Good communication skills
* Can drive/ get to Watford