Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Credit Controller
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a faced-paced FMCG business based in London. They are looking to bring on a Credit Controller on a permanent basis as the team expands.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Credit Control and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. They are looking for a confident individual who can challenge processes and streamline collection methods. The credit control team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast-paced environment.
* Manage 70+ accounts with a ledger value exceeding £2 million.
* Be responsible for the allocation of cash receipts for your allocated ledger.
* Liaise with customers to discuss ongoing account improvements to maintain prompt payments
* Working closely with the Credit Control Supervisor and Manager on highlighting difficult accounts and discussing the relevant course of any action where applicable.
* Proactively maintain constant customers communication by both phone and email to chase any outstanding monies and to deal with any customer queries.
* Get involved with company billing and ensure customers have received invoices which have been accurately raised and distributed in a timely manner
* Run daily credit checks on existing and new customers.
* Have knowledge of the processes behind Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoicing and ensuring resolution of all errors and queries received.
* Be a key player in the refining of existing processes and procedures to help maximise the cash collection.
* Educate non-financial staff members’ in understanding the processes and the importance of Credit Control within the Group.
* Business partner with both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times.
* Handle disputed accounts and negotiate with clients to bring payment in line with terms.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, my client is looking to appoint someone into this role quickly and efficiently.