Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Credit Controller
Job Salary: £35000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is a well-know retail brand located in modern offices in Central London that require an experienced and professional Credit Controller looking to take the step up to management and take full ownership of the Credit Control function. No management experience is necessary and they are looking for someone hungry to take the step up and really progress their career.
It is an exciting time to join this business as they experienced around 50% growth in revenue over 2021 and continue to show impressive forecasts. The Team are impressively dynamic and share a great social environment, they are looking for someone who will put 110% into the role and go above and beyond to make it their own.
This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate with proven credit control experience looking to take the next step in their career!
Credit control (approx. 50% of workload) other Accounts based tasks and other strategic duties (approx. 50% of workload) meaning this is varied and interesting role ideal for someone looking to take a next step in their career.
The role offers access all areas of the accounts functions and can provide a wealth of experience to the successful candidate.
* Credit Controller for Europe reporting direct into the CEO
* This is a sole role with the opportunity to take full ownership of the European credit control function.
* Full responsibility of managing the debtor book for Europe.
* Full responsibility for the Accounts payable function for Europe.
* Keeping the debtor’s days low and reviewing the aged debt regularly.
* Credit checking new accounts, setting credit limits and reviewing existing customer’s credit terms.
* Organising pro-forma payments & payment plans.
* Posting and allocating payments.
* Liaising with solicitors and monthly meetings and reporting.
* Reporting to the CEO and also head office in Australia
* Daily Cash flow reports
* Month End tasks:
* Bank reconciliations
* Intercompany sales & reconciliations
* VAT returns
Ideal Candidate will have:
* Excellent IT skills; Excel: V lookups, pivot tables
* Strong communication skills
* A solid understanding of finance.
* Previous experience in credit control function
* A team player who works well with others
* Attention to detail
* Strong work ethic
* German or Polish language not essential but would be an advantage
An excellent package is available, including competitive basic salary, monthly target driven bonus and good contribution towards the pension scheme.