Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Credit Control Client
Contact Name: Jack Troutt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Job Salary: £60000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within an established business based in Central London. They are looking to hire an Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their growing team, this vacancy is offering up to £60,000 per annum.
* Maintain credit risk strategy, policy and reviews.
* Oversee development of credit risk and communicate with regulators on any issues.
* Communicate with stakeholders discussing the source of trends and proposing solutions.
* Reporting leads and monitoring credit risk exposure.
* Advise the board on credit risk exposure and risk management.
* Using analytical tools to analyse data and problem solve.
* Have 2+ years product related experience.
* Understanding how to perform data extraction as well as programming languages is a plus (Phython etc)
* Knowledge of Consumer Lending Underwriting Strategy.
* Experience of working with Credit Reference Agency Data.
* Extensive experience working with regulators.
* Developing credit risk frameworks and policies.
* Fantastic problem-solving skills.
If you are looking to join an industry leading company who have fantastic employee and work culture, please apply with your updated CV.