Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: NHS Organisation
Contact Name: Corey Kenny
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Bank Reconciliation Clerk
Job Salary: £16 - £19 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Temporary Bank Reconciliation Clerk
Are you an experienced reconciliation clerk? Would you love to be part of a high growth business in the medical space?
They are looking for someone to hit the ground running and clear their unallocated cash!
Location: Hammersmith Office (W6 0LG)
Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
Start Date: Immediate
Pay: Up to £19/hr
Responsible for reconciling company accounts, ensuring accurate records are maintained at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Complete the reconciliation of the bank account daily to ensure accurate records.
* Balance cashbook, general ledger and bank reconciliation on a daily basis.
* Focus on root cause investigation and resolution of unreconciled entries.
* Monitor chargebacks and untraceable claims receipts.
* Reconcile card transaction report daily.
* Support the month end accounting process.
* Ad hoc support to Finance Controller as required.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous bank reconciliation experience is essential.
* Experience in use of Oracle NetSuite is essential.
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
* Self-organiser with the ability to process high work volumes and maintain high accuracy is essential.
* “Can do attitude” – Enthusiastic, motivated, and able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent team player.
* Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you tick these boxes apply now for an instant callback!