Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Credit Controller
Job Salary: £14 - £16 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are proud to be working alongside one of the most prestigious university’s in thew world. We’re looking for an eager, adaptable, credit controller with 12 months experience to learn from one of the most experienced managers in London. This is a fantastic temporary role, with an opportunity to grow within the business. We’re looking for a kind, empathetic person, who is easy to chat to and wants to work hard. If you want to be immersed in this university’s rich history, is willing to learn and has an amazing communication skill this is opportunity for you.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for individuals who possess the following:
* Strong communications skills
* 12 months experience
* Someone eager to learn and develop
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Experience in a customer centric environment
As an integral part of their finance team, you will be responsible for:
* Have a tenacious approach to resolving difficult cases and finding a positive outcome
* liaise with other departments, staff and third parties to resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
* Refer disputed items to the appropriate department for resolution and follow up as necessary in a timely manner.
* Consider requests from students for payment extensions / re-payment plans, through the assessment of evidence provided of extenuating circumstances and making informed and reliable decisions.
* Be responsible for monitoring payment arrangements and extensions, where approved by the section supervisor, ensuring they are complied with and take appropriate action in the event of any default.
* Recommend to the section supervisor further action through County Court or outside agency where all previous efforts have failed to resolve the outstanding debt.
* Regularly check ledgers for maintenance and clearance of small balances or abnormal transactions and rectifying any occurrences of unmatched cash.
* Ensure that correspondence and other queries received are actioned in a timely manner, and respond as required to queries from debtors or relevant members of College staff.
* Work with colleagues to ensure that individual and team objectives, set by the section supervisor, are achieved and contribute to overall team performance.
* Assist in other departmental duties as directed by section supervisor
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to their success. Join their team and achieve great things together!