Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Transport
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: County-durham
Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Job Salary: £10 - £12 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group pleased to present an excellent opportunity within one of the leading transport companies in the UK. They are looking to bring on an Accounts Payable or Accounts Assistant administrator to integrate into their well-established team and take full ownership of the job.
The successful candidate will relish in the opportunity for personal development as part of a hard-working team and be part of a fast paced, ever evolving, and dynamic company.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Accounts Payable/Accounts Assistant and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. We’re looking for someone in the finance industry, who has great skills with Excel and is willing to be developed within the company. The finance team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast-paced environment.
Position: Accounts Payable/Accounts Assistant/Finance Assistant (3-6 -month fixed term contract) – potential for temp to perm
As an integral part of our finance team, you will be responsible for:
* Processing and verifying invoices accurately and efficiently.
* Matching invoices with purchase orders and resolving any discrepancies.
* Ensuring timely and accurate payment processing.
* Reconciling vendor statements and addressing any billing issues.
* Assisting with month-end closing activities related to accounts payable.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and improve efficiency.
* Providing exceptional customer service to vendors and internal stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for individuals who possess the following qualifications:
* Proven experience in accounts payable or a similar finance role.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
* Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* SAP Experience would be advantageous