Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Tom Daley
Job Location: London
Job Title: Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
If you are looking to join an innovative, leading and specialist consultancy firm as an accounts receivable specialist this could be the ideal role for you. One of our favourite clients are looking for a professional and diplomatic Accounts Receivable specialist to join their finance team. The ideal candidate will liaise with consultance within the company and manage the end to end billing cycle for their blue chip clients.
* Take ownership over the client billing process from the point the engagement letter is signed, ultimately ensuring all bills are accurate and sent out in a timely manner to the appropriate recipient.
* Play a leading role in improving the client billing process with the aim of refining controls, reducing the administrative burden and improving accuracy.
* Build strong working relationships and communicate effectively with Consultants and their Executive Assistants to obtain all information in a timely fashion.
* Manage client and business relationships ensuring billing queries are resolved so that debts are collected on time.
* Upload billings into the local and group accounting systems and ensuring that all systems reconcile.
* Ensure all receipts are booked to the sales ledger and applied on a daily basis.
* Prepare a schedule detailing debts which should be provided against or written off, and where credit notes have been raised, on a monthly basis.
* Actively manage overdue debtors, collating relevant information and presenting regular reporting to key stakeholders to ensure that there is appropriate focus on overdue debts.
* Produce and circulate the debtors reporting dashboard on a weekly basis for Consultants and the Finance Director, ensuring all relevant information is captured and presented in a meaningful way.
Personal & Experience Based Specification:
* Has a strong interest in building meaningful relationships to deliver accurate results.
* Ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent attention to detail ensuring consistently accurate billing.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Curious and self-motivated to exceed expectations on performance.
* Motivated to pursue self-development.
* Experience of working in a high pressured dynamic environment.
* Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems.
* Team player with willingness to help others and go above and beyond their formal role.
* Exercise the upmost discretion when dealing with confidential information.
* Previous experience in the professional services industry is desirable but not essential.
If you are a driven individual with an eye for detail and keen to join a premium brand this could be the role for you.