Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Transport
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: County-durham
Job Title: AP/AR Administrator
Job Salary: £10 - £12 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group pleased to present an excellent opportunity within one of the leading transport companies in the UK. They are looking to bring on an experienced Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their exceptional finance team.
This prolific company, with a world-renowned name is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Accounts Payable/Accounts Assistant and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. We’re looking for someone who’s had plenty of experiences in the latter industry and can hit the ground running from day one. If you have the experience and are looking for a new challenge, then this is the job for you.
Position: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Administrator 3 contract – potential for temp to perm
As an integral part of our finance team, you will be responsible for:
* Processing and verifying invoices accurately and efficiently.
* Matching invoices with purchase orders and resolving any discrepancies.
* Ensuring timely and accurate payment processing.
* Reconciling vendor statements and addressing any billing issues.
* Assisting with month-end closing activities related to accounts payable.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and improve efficiency.
* Providing exceptional customer service to vendors and internal stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for individuals who possess the following qualifications:
* Proven experience in accounts payable or a similar finance role.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
* Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* SAP Experience would be advantageous