Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: Wales
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Job Salary: £17 - £19 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
My client in Cwmbran is looking for an Assistant Accountant to integrate into their well-established team and take full ownership of the job. Assistant Accountant would be the lead for Accounts Receivable within finance and line managers. This a yearlong temporary contract, with a great hourly pay, hybrid work and looking for someone ASAP!
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Assistant Accountant and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. We’re looking for someone in the finance industry, who experienced in this industry and can hit the ground running.
* Knowledge of the financial flows relating to public bodies.
* International Financial Reporting Standards and Financial Reporting Standards.
* Must have outline knowledge of corporate and financial governance, including Financial Regulations and Manual of Governance.
* Must have knowledge of Treasury Management techniques and controls.
* Must be able to evidence Continual Professional Development.
* Must have a practical knowledge of computer applications (such as Microsoft Office and data extraction tools) to compile data and produce management information.
* Must have outline knowledge of the Construction Industry Tax Scheme.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for individuals who:
* Consider the perspectives of people from a wide range of backgrounds before taking action.
* Adapt my style and approach according to the needs of the people I am working with, using my own behaviour to achieve the best outcome.
* Promote a culture that values diversity and encourages challenge.