Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Hugo Pilcher
Job Location: London
Job Title: Billing Administrator
Job Salary: £12 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are working with the leading Recruitment company in the UK and are looking to bring on a Billing Administrator to help the team. This job needs someone who’s got experience as a Biller and preferably worked in the Recruitment industry. We’re looking for someone to join their team and hit the ground running within the next week. This is a busy team and a hard-working company, so all applicants need to be able to work at a high level from day one, with a can-do attitude and energy to match.
This 6 – month Temporary position offers a healthy hourly rate, benefits, and a hybrid work lifestyle. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to go Permanent if they exceed expectations. This is a great opportunity for growth and consistent work so if you fit the bill, then please put yourself forward and start off the New Year with a bang!
* Ensure timesheets are submitted accurately each week per business unit and client billing requirement using various portals.
* Communicate and report on weekly/monthly billing figures to management.
* Liaise with consultants and help to reconcile accurate client invoicing.
* Work closely with Credit Control to help to bring down overdue debt through swift and accurate invoice adjustments and raised credit notes.
* Work through our various email inboxes
* Manage outstanding and unbilled timesheets and make sure these are invoiced as soon as possible on the self-billing portals.
* Clear the ongoing back log of missing timesheets to ensure the swift recovery of owed funds.
* Keep a keen eye on our various processes and how they can potentially be improved.
* Strong administration skills
* Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
* Solid analytical and decision-making skills
* Proven ability to work under pressure and think laterally in dealing with a wide range of financial issues.
* Strong interpersonal skills with staff and partners.
* High motivation with a proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Great communication skills
* Strong to advance Excel Skills – Vlookups & Pivot Tables
* Accuracy and attention to detail